Tweezerman Point Tweezers are famous for their precision using ultra-sharp pointed tips that grab the smallest and finest hairs with ease. These are great for eyebrows, ingrown hairs and splinters.
Tweezerman Point Tweezers feature perfectly aligned hand-finished pointed tips for those tricky, hard to get hairs that sometimes lie under the skin, especially great for guy’s stubble.
Directions of use:
- Always tweeze in the direction of hair growth
- Tweeze after a hot shower, or use a hot compress to open pores
- Use slant side for general tweezing
- Flip tweezers to use the high side of the slant edge for precision work
- Do not drop tweezers, this can damage the tip and throw the tweezers out of alignment.
- Spring tension can be increased by gently pulling the two halves apart, but this cannot be reversed.
- Always replace protective cap on tweezers tip.