Tweezerman Ingrown Hair/Splinter Tweezers are a must-have for every household. These tweezers are ideal for stubble, stubborn ingrown hairs and for splinters.
Tweezerman Ingrown Hair/Splinter Tweezers are perfectly aligned, with ultra-sharp elongated tips that remove anything embedded under the skin. For many men, ingrown hairs are a serious but common side-effect of shaving. They occur when the facial hair grows back into the pores instead of outward through the surface. Keep one in your medicine cabinet and one in your toolbox!
Directions of use:
- For splinters, clean the affected area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, use needle points of tweezers to grab the splinter and back it out gently
- After particle is removed, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide
- If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus
- To remove ingrown hairs, wash area with soap and water, dip tweezers in alcohol to disinfect, and use tip of tweezers to isolate the ingrown hair
- Tweeze hair out gently in the direction of hair growth
- Do not drop tweezers, this can damage the tip and throw the tweezers out of alignment.
- Spring tension can be increased by gently pulling the two halves apart, but this cannot be reversed.
- Always replace protective cap on tweezers tip.